Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Fragrance



If you hate Kenzo Flower, raise your hands!
Because I did, too.
Going back few years ago when Kenzo Flower's ad hit the media, I noticed that the flacon was incredibly feminine,pretty and elegant.
Went to the mall, sniffed it on a testing paper and on my wrist, I hated Kenzo Flower.

So a couple of months ago, I got this as a gift from Mr.Coffee.
And I actually love Flower by Kenzo Essentielle.





According to this , it has incense in it. One ingredients I don't like and doesn't work well with my body chemistry. But Flower Essentielle doesn't give me that much of impression that there is incense.
It is rather rose-y, and powdery. The top notes are rose, jasmine and a dash of pepper [?], curiously, I found it hard to spot the incense.Middle notes are rose, musk, and pepper. It goes on to bottom notes as a rose-y scent, a rose powder scent that lasts beautifully.
It lasts for more than 5 hours, and I live in humid-tropical climate. As an EDP fragrance with strong floral scent that tends to be annoying and aggressive to my nose, Kenzo Essentielle does the total opposite. It is a beautiful, very feminine fragrance without giving  headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment